Thursday, April 7, 2011

PLSOYF IX

Well, if there's anything I like to do it's 
to sit in a meeting from 8:30am til 4pm...
NOT!

Well, usually that's true but in the meeting I
just got out of, it was because of the 
PLSOYF happening that starts officially
on Monday...

I recently accepted a new role at work
and the smile has not left my face since 
I accepted!  You see, my dear, faithful readers,
I have been trying to get another role within
the organization.  I needed the challenge, I needed 
to learn something new, I needed to G-R-O-W!

So excuse me while I have a little celebration.  
You're MOST WELCOMED to join me...
Ready?
Really, are you ready?

Hip, Hip
.
.
.
HOORAY! 

Hip, Hip,
.
.
.
HORRAY!

Hip, Hip,
.
.
.
HOORAY!

Now, to get ready for the little office
post-meeting gathering.

To tell you the truth, when I got it,
being new to the team,
I figured it was one of those
offers ya can't refuse!

Til my next post...
have a glorious day, night,
week, weekend....

2 comments:

And your thoughts????