Tuesday, April 26, 2011

PLSOYF is officially done.... or is it?

HA!  Well in hindsight, I have to admit my PLSOYF exercise;
  • was successful
  • could have been more successful with more posts
  • most of my PLSOMF's had to do with today's image, heavy Dylan, but heck, he PLSOMF!
  • was a great way to focus some energy during the Lenten season, especially with some of the challenges I had to face
  • may be continued but I will try to broaden my subjects (It will be hard so let me know if I should just let it come to an end until next year.) 
I hope you have had a chance to enjoy some warm spring weather in your neck of the woods.  We've had some summer weather the past few days...oh no, I hope Spring has some time to hang around... I love the cool nights and warm (but not hot) days!

3 comments:

  1. Darling picture! Snowing on and off today..I can't believe it... I had to go to the East coast to get warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The temps are great, if we could only get some sun! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... I so agree... no HOT days yet!
    Many prayers for the one who has need (in a previous post.) Just...stay on your knees...
    Blessings!
    Ann
    PS Any new and wonderful doggie coming to live with you yet?

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????