Sunday, April 17, 2011

The long uphill battle begins...

Referring back to my post about the
St. Patty's Day occurance...


Now that we've crossed the threshold
of his life or death, we now begin the long
uphill (both ways) battle of freeing him of
his addiction.


It's not going to be easy and I don't
know if I am strong enough to make it
through this battle ahead.

He's not at the point where he realizes how 
close he came to death.  Nor is he at a point 
to be willing to do the 'right' thing.


You see, he got someone to bring drugs
to the hospital room and the staff caught 
onto it and now have him under 24 hour 
surveillance and only immediate family can
go into his room... oh Lord, please help.


I will ask you, as you sit down to 
your Easter celebration(s) in the next week, 

or your seder table and the following 
seven nights of Passover celebration,


to keep him and my family
in your prayers for a full 
recovery.

At this spring time of renewal
may he be reborn and be given
a fresh start.



Peace & heartfelt thanks this
Easter Season for your continued 
prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my dear lady, my heart just aches for what you are going though! I have never experienced greater suffering than worries about my children. I promise you your son will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please send me your e-mail @ AhernCC@aol.com
    Godspeed,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????