Friday, June 4, 2010

R.I.P. Dear Friend

I am bummed.

I just found out from a friend that a mutual friend of ours has lost her long battle with breast cancer and died two weeks ago at the young age of 54.





Mary was my kind of lady. We met as business associates, actually, I was her customer and she was my vendor. We clicked. She was one of the best Account Managers I have dealt with at this company. She anticipated my questions and had answers ready when I asked. She thought like I did and I liked her, as a person, to boot.

Our business relationship grew into a personal relationship and we'd meet up for lunch or dinner as our schedules permitted. We'd email back and forth or just chat online with each other.

I had not heard from her for a while but came across her name as a suggested friend on fb about 6 weeks ago so I asked to be friends. I never did hear back from Mary. I guess her health had deteriorated and she could not respond.

I am saddened by my loss of a dear friend who made me laugh, understood what it was like to raise kids today and was one heck of an upstanding person.

Farewell my dear friend, you are missed. R.I.P. <3

2 comments:

And your thoughts????