Monday, May 25, 2015

Experiment - Correlation Between the More You Post and the More You Get Visits Begins

I've been very bad about posting...

It seems like I posted alot at the beginning.
Towards the middle it waned.
Finally, I neglected it altogether.

I noticed that as my posts began to dwindle down, so too had my visits.

With the longer summer days, I would like to start to get back in the saddle and begin to post again.  So much has happened but I've not wanted to 'talk' about it because it's not pleasant, they type of thing I usually like to talk about.

I tend to withdrawl when my life starts going downhill.  And the last year, I've had some very significant downhill happenings where things quickly hit bottom.

Anyway, let's see if I can get back on the horse and begin posting again... and in the event that I do, I see more visitors to my page.

As noted in the 'headline' of my page, just everyday happenings, some interesting some not... you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????