Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Demon Has Invaded My Home... Again!

Anyone that has followed me knows a couple of things about me...
I Hate Heroin
I have a son who's addicted to heroin
I have a son who's been in trouble with the law because of heroin
I have a son who's relapsed more times than I care to count
I have a son whom I am not able to help any longer

Heroin ruins lives.
Lives of addicts.
Lives of addicts' families,
Lives of addicts' friends,
Lives of anyone who gives a shit about an addict,
Heroin ruins lives.

My son had been doing pretty well lately,
but I always know that this demon will be back...
Imagine Arnold saying, I'll be back!
That's this demon... always comes back!

And I HATE it!
I HATE IT!
I HATE HEROIN!

Dear God, in your infinite wisdom, please help me, watch over my son and rid our lives of this demon known as heroin!  I feel so helpless, useless and beaten up... I am spent... again.  Amen.

#ihateheroin #heroinkills #heroinsucks #demonheroin #monsterheroin #GodHelpHeroinAddicts #heroinaddicts

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????