Thursday, May 29, 2014

And the May Celebrations Continued...

Along with the Memorial Day weekend, I had the chance to celebrate my 35th Anniversary and my double nickel birthday.

Also had the chance to do this celebrating down the shore, absolute lovely time with family.

Even had a great beach day and some sunburn.

Funny thing happened, as I was getting ready to put a french fry (Chickie & Pete's no less) in my mouth, a friggin' sea gull came out of no where and snatched it from my mouth!  Holy guacamole Batman, that was so surprising... never saw the bugger!  but he had his eye on me, or rather my french fry!

Just a few shots...

Break from our walk to dinner...



Anniversary dinner, ran into my oldest son, sister-in-law and 2 nephews at the same place... of all the places to eat, we chose the same one!



Some fun in the sun!


























Bugger, keeping that keen eye on me...



and to think, there was a day that eyes were on me for more than my french fries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????