Sunday, February 23, 2014

J O Y

joy

  [joi]  Show IPA



noun
1.
the emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying; keenpleasure; elation: She felt the joy of seeing her son's success.
2.
a source or cause of keen pleasure or delight; something or someone greatly valued or appreciated:Her prose style is a pure joy.
3.
the expression or display of glad feeling; festive gaiety.
4.
a state of happiness or felicity.

I don't know how you define joy but I define joy as family and friends... 
and most of all, children.

Here's time recently spent with one of the joys of my life.  

Some may call this simple, boring, mundane. 
 I consider time spent with my grandson(s) as pure joy.

I'd like to share some of my recent joy with you.  

My wish is that you, too, can experience a wee bit of that joy as you scroll down.

Have a joyful day 
and know that you bring me joy too!

<3, ~M















Come on, you put at least ONE SMILE on your face, right?
Great, you experinced a wee bit of my J O Y!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????