Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's Groundhog Day!

Relapse, again... and he denies... like I am a complete idiot...
Only when caught does he concede... amazing how he can lie and deny.

I know he's addicted... I know he does it once he gives his PO a clean urine...
He goes and gets high... this has been the pattern I have seen in recent weeks.

I am about to have a coronary or stroke... this is killing my inner soul.
I told him he has to get out because I cannot witness him killing himself anymore.

This horrible addiction affects more than the addict.

It's sucking my life right out of me... and I am sad, mad and furious.

It's Groundhog Day... here we go again.  Please keep me in your prayers.
I could use a shoulder right about now... but alas I am left with only my words
on this simple blog.  I wish  you an addict-free life because it truly sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????