Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Resolution Jump Start... Knock #1 off the list!



I'll be ringing out 2012 with a special dinner at my daughter's new home. Her hubby is making a delish lobster tail and filet dinner to thank me for all the help I have been over the last two weeks while they moved in and prepared for the Christmas holiday.

I'll be home before the ball drops, so no DUI checkpoints for me.

I am happy to report that I have already done one of my 2013 resolutions... go paperless and do online bill paying.

Now, to tackle losing some of my unwanted weight by going on a 'live' it (not diet... have to change my behavior and start buying fresh food to cook).  My motivation?  My other daughter's wedding on April 19.  I am thinking this one may take a bit more effort but I need (and want) to do it.

I'll be super busy the first four months of 2013...


  • January will see me in Orlando at my company sales meeting.
  • February will see me hosting my daughter's wedding shower and hubby's 60th birthday celebration.
  • March will see me welcoming my newest grandson into my arms to smother with love & planning some type of 'bachlorette' party for my daughter.
  • April will see me celebrating my daughter's wedding with family and closest of friends.
  • May, God willing, will see me celebrate another birthday but by this time, all the hub-bub will be over and I can sit back and relax!
  • September... going to try to plan a visit to our 50th state, Hawaii as a bday present to hubby and visit my niece who's just left for a year assignment for work.


Happy New Year to throngs of people who await the pearls of wisdom to drop from my fingertips!  Okay, well maybe not throngs but to the one or two of you who do!  Health and happiness are wished for you in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????