Friday, October 26, 2012

Such a Dilemma...

What am I to do?

Walked into the bathroom this morning
only to find wrappers and little baggies
lying by the toilet.

Have I told you lately how much I hate
the evil monster known as Heroin?

I confronted him by making him go and look.
'It must have fell out of my pocket when I
was going to the bathroom.'  'It's old.'

Liar, liar pants on fire!

Let's check your pants then....
some more wrappers and baggies... used.
Then when I searched, a syringe, closed packet (used)
and several packets still held together by their
purple rubberband... unused...

What if's begin to creep into my thoughts...
Dylly was here and picked these up and put
them in his mouth?

Please God, please help us to get away from
this evil monster Heroin.

Help me to understand what I am to do.
Help us to fight this GD battle.
Help rid us of this daily torment.
Help...help...help.


No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????