Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sandy is coming...

Who invited her to visit the Mid-Atlantic states?

Weather forecasters are saying that people living in
my area should have gone to the State Stores and
purchased all the Wine & Spirits we could...

Hmmmm, I'm not even sure that drinking will make
Sandy look any better.

Think I'll just huddle under the covers and
watch some movies, that is, of course, we
have power to do so.

The sun will NOT come out tomorrow,
or the day after that, or maybe even the day after that...
but the sun will come out one day.

Time to batten down the hatches.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ming - hope your area was not too affected by Sandy. I just want to say thank you so much for thinking about me and keeping good thoughts. Not getting easier yet for me, but I'm staying positive that it will all work out in the end. Again, thank you so much!
    -Marie

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????