Friday, September 14, 2012

LOOK Who's Two...

Can't get my camera upload onto the laptop, darn!

Well if I could, you'd see an updated picture of my
Scrump-Dylly-icious.  He's two today and I love
him more today than I did on the day he was born...

But THAT day, that day will go down as one of
my MOST FAVORITE days of my life!

His personality is so funny.  He knows how to make you laugh.
He's grown so much.

I am looking forward to him blowing out his candles
later today as we celebrate his arrival two years ago.
We'll be doing a Toy Story kinda day with Woody,
Buzz and the Evil Dr. Pork Chop! :)

He's been a bright spot in my life and a source of
nothing but happiness.

Thank you God for blessing me with this little man.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to that great little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann! I'll be sure to plant a kiss on his cheek from you! :) He loved his sneakers (btw, they light up when he walks... I didn't know that). He got the most pleasure out of his bday card... it was one of those that has a 'pop up' of Buzz Lightyear in it and he'd laugh his little head off when he opened it. He went to everyone of us and opened it and started giggling his little head off... if I can get one of those pix, I'll post it.
    I guess I should have stopped with the card since he had so much pleasure out of it! :)

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????