Thursday, September 27, 2012

84 and 14

Yesterday when I heard the news that
Andy Williams died at the age of 84,
my first thought was of how I so enjoyed
his Christmas specials when I was growing 
up!  Oh how handsome I thought he was.


While seeing a report on TV later on, 
they flashed up his birth year, 1927...

That got me to thinking.  Dad was born in
1928, around the same age as Andy...

As many long time readers know, Dad passed
away in January 1987 (a week before my youngest,
my Andy, was born).  Had he lived til today, like 
Andy Williams, Dad would have been 84.

WOW!

Happy 84th Birthday Dad!


Sorta reminds you of Andy Williams, huh?

Wish we could be blowing out your candles
instead of thinking and wishing about it.
Miss you today, miss you always. 

oh and the 14, what does that have to do with it?
Google is 14 years old today!
Happy 14th Birthday Google!
Use you just about EVERY DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????