Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm such a happy ghoul today!

Why? You may ask?

Well, that's simple enough.

After a great weekend,
mind you I am so easy to please.
'Great' in this weekend consisted of
sleeping in really late on Saturday and
chillaxing and Sunday, my daughter 
brought her son down and we went 
for a walk in the bright, fall sunshine.
Then a trip to Trader Joe's for some
yummo food!

See, who else would consider THAT 
a great weekend??????

Any who, back to why I am such a 
happy ghoul today....

I entered a giveaway on one of the blogs
I follow (and absolutely love it reading 
it everyday), Better After.  

Lindsay informed me I won last week's 
giveaway...

How cute is this necklace?
See how easy I am to please???
I don't care what my family & frends say,
I am easy to please.

Happy Ghoul, Happy Ghoul, Happy Ghoul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????