Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm Gonna Hafta Say It Again... 3 Day Weekends ARE GREAT!

Shame they all can't be 3 days long, huh?

I had my grandson Saturday day and night
and Sunday til just after dinner.

He's started walking a few weeks ago so
he's still shaky when it comes to walking.
It was so lovely here in the NorthEast that
we went outside on the lawn in the bright,
warm sunshine to play.

Little bugger decided to broaden his horizons
and took to the pavement, which led to the
apron at the driveway (which is sloped down
to meet the street) and... I guess you can figure
out where this is leading to huh?

Little guy did a nose dive into the concrete apron
and got scratches, cut and a bump on the face.
Oh no, I knew his mommy was gonna be mad at me...
her hubby said if it were HIS mom or the babysitter,
she'd say, Never Again! but it's ok since it's her Mom???

Oh well, I am sure my Scrump-Dylly-icious will spend
more weekends with Nana and Pop Pop, regardless of
my bad babysitting!

Spent a wonderful Monday with no deadlines!  Oh my,
how great would it be if we didn't have to have deadlines
to meet?  We could just do things as needed, when needed!

Picked up my son and went out to late breakfast, diner style!
YUMMO!  Just what I was hankering for, Cinnamon Raisin Pancakes,
two eggs over easy and scrapple!

Took him back, went shopping and off to the salon to
be beautified!  Well, let's just say that's what they call it
but I sure do give them a run for their money!

Weather was in the mid 80's and bright sunshine!
Life can be good most days!
I like 3 Day Weekends, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????