Saturday, February 6, 2016

After Dallas Comes Baby M!

This year it was in Dallas.

Now I must focus on Baby M's arrival, coming quickly, only 10 weeks away!

Planning the baby shower is enjoyable but trying to let the other daughter do as mush as possible in planning so she feels good about throwing it and I don't come across as Momzilla!



It will have a giraffe theme (as the baby mama loves giraffes and the nursery is decorated in that theme).

Color scheme is yellow, gray and white.

We are going to all be surprised at Baby M's gender when he/she makes his/her debut.  The mama and da decided to be surprised...




As of now, I have 3 beautiful grand SONS... and our family has not had a little girl in the family for 28 years... soooooooooooooo... can you guess what I am hoping Baby M's gender will be?

Go ahead, take a guess in the comment section.  

I promise I will let you know if you guessed correctly!

Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????