Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving

With all the turmoil that pops up in my life,
I do find time to be very humble and thankful.

Thank you to God and Jesus, my lord and savior for
blessing me with family and friends that surround me
and make my life whole.

Thank you to family and friends who love me,
with all my faults and imperfections.

Thank you to our founding fathers,
who created this great nation, USA,
for people of all races and religion to
live with freedom.

Thank you to our armed forces who continue
to work to keep our freedom.

With all the turmoil in my life,
I am thankful that there are good times to
balance the bad times.

Oh yes, I am thankful.

As I celebrate this Thanksgiving holiday with my
family... I wish you, my dear readers,
a very safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday.

And now... let the Christmas season begin...
AFTER Thanksgiving Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????