Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy 33rd Birthday Son!

Today, or rather 33 years ago today, I welcomed
my first born into this world!

Oh, how I'd love to go back in time and hold, hug
and kiss him like I used to do.

He was my bunny, my stephanotis, my stevearino and
I loved him so!

Today, he's grown into a responsible, educated young man.


I know, you couldn't tell he's responsible from this picture but he's a free spirit and I think this picture is cool.  
A wee bit old, he's now sporting a much shorter hair style.

My wish for him is that he find someone to 
share his life with and be happy.

Happy Birthday Stephen (& me)
I love you more today than yesterday
but not as much as tomorrow!

Hope his someone special drops a great,
big smooch on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????