Thursday, June 28, 2012

They come in threes, right?

Well, it's time for some other chump to get some bad luck/news. The other shoe dropped, lucky me!

First was my daughter's miscarriage.

Second was my mom's hospital stay.
Third, happened today... anyone care to make a guess?



Anyone? Anyone?
Beuller? Beuller?


Well if you've followed my blog for a while you know I have a son who's a heroin drug addict and has been in and out of prison.


He's been out on parole, living at home and unable (or should I say unwilling??? perhaps) to find full-time work.  Hubby brought him for his weekly meeting with his PO and for the first time decided to sit and wait for him since there was an open parking spot right outside the building.


Call it good luck or father's intuition but after waiting for just over a half hour, a man came out of the building and told him his urine came back hot and our son would not be going home.  Instead, he's back in prison.


Needless to say, I am sad but I feel empty too.  It's a difficult feeling to describe.  I have been dealing with my son's addiction for years, FOR YEARS!!!! And he's only 25.


If anyone in blogosphere is reading this and you believe in God and the power of prayer like I do, I am asking a huge favor.  Please say a prayer for my son and another for my hubby.  He's so upset and it's difficult for him to handle this particular situation with our youngest child.  And finally, I am going to ask for a little prayer for me to help me to continue to deal with this sad, sad situation.


With heartfelt thanks and a tear running down my cheek, I ask God to give me the strength to persist.


So, any good news out there?  I could use some good news right about now... share please :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh no... that is so hard! You have a right to feel a little blue (or a lot :)). But you know, you know THE Good News! And you are going to the right place to ask for help! Your prayers - and that of others - will make a difference in your son's life. God wants nothing but good things for you and your family - bad things come from this sin filled world that bombards us with wrong choices and wrong paths. This world of ours makes it so hard to raise stable children and really, to be on our knees for them is the only solution. The only one. And to not give up. And to get them to church. And to ask for the prayers from others here and all those who have gone on and see God face to face now - like St. Nicholas!:)
    I will pray for your family most definitely. And when your son gets out...maybe it will be time for you to get another German Shepherd and make that dear and oh so special dog your son's responsibility. Maybe if he got involved with animals it would help. I'm not sure but maybe...
    And I will pray for your daughter too... so sorry about her little baby. But the little one is safe with God now and your daughter will be given another child to love soon. Again... patience.
    Blessings!
    Ann
    PS I often have a hard time coming into your site... add to that that I don't have time to do too much blogging lately and that's why you don't see me too often. But I will try to do better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, thank you for your visit, comments and prayers. All are appreciated. Not all posts are negative, I do enjoy the ups when they come along because I know the downs are out there ready to hit at anytime. That's what keeps me balanced, kinda the Yin and Yang, Ebb and Flow, Good and Evil.

    Be sure to check out my most recent post for a Yang/Flow/Good post. It'll be sure to put a smile on your face. GUARANTEED!

    Thanks again for stopping by and posting.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????